Or perhaps a tiger or penguin.
Which animal represents you best?
On the surface, this may seem like a simple question. Yet when asked in the right way, you can use it to spark fascinating conversations that help others peer into their inner mind and discover new insights.
The reason is simple:
By asking someone to describe themselves as a symbol (an animal), you bypass their conscious mind and make it easier for them to communicate more information about their personality. Plus, it adds an element of fun and curiosity to any conversation.
And in this new Deep Conversation Coaching session called “If You Were An Animal, What Animal Would You Be?” Master Hypnotist Igor Ledochowski shows you how to use hypnotic questions and symbols to access your subject’s inner landscape where you can explore deeper meanings, goals and desires in the context of a regular conversation.
In this session, you’ll cover:
- How asking the right question, in the right way can lead to meaningful and memorable conversations
- Why someone will open up more easily when using hypnotic symbols
- A fascinating conversation starter you can use at parties, in your workplace, at the dinner table (you name it!)
- How you’ll know if your conversation got side-tracked or missed its purpose
- How to make sure you’re creating the right context for your questions
And much more.
Go ahead and get started with this new training!
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?
Source: Hypnosis Training Academy